G.Hewitt & Tudor
In February 1926, Hans Wilsdorf had the trademark “The Tudor” registered and started making watches bearing that signature on the dial. Just after the Second World War, Hans Wilsdorf knew that the time had come to expand and give the brand a proper identity of its own. On 6 March 1946, he created “Montres TUDOR S.A.”, specialising in models for both men and women. Rolex would guarantee the technical, aesthetic and functional characteristics, along with the distribution and after-sales service.